Friday 31 May 2013

JESSIE J NEW LOOK + STYLE 2013





Jessie j always brings out something that will make me write about it. If you see my another blog that been change to “Health & Fitness Malaysia”, I have been post the lyric song “do it like a dude” I think so. Now she back with her new look, I notice that on her new video clip featuring Big Sean and Dizzee Rascal. The song call “WILD” ,my comment about the song is she walk to long at that video until I realize that she look like Amber Rose. Yes She bold her head!That’s really something for her new appearance .I love the music wild that she bring on ,now I’m Starting to support her even she walk to long in the video still the music make me WILD!!;)

People Change, You Can See Me For example..;)

Keep Smiling And Keep It REAL..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment